Here because of the Grace of God, We Are

How else to look at the fact we are in White Salmon, WA with everything going smoothly, instead of having the plan go all 'splodey at the outset?

Much better photo ops today.

Columbia River, just east of Camas.  New Hampshire is out there somewhere

We rode along Highway 14.  Terrain leaves few east west options, so we were forced to share the highway.


Booking along the Columbia.  Twenty knots on the tail didn't hurt our feelings in the least.

There are tunnels.

Much steepness into White Salmon.  No way we are doing that without cheating.

Fifty-three more miles behind us.  3,255 to go.






Comments

  1. I was thinking of you guys today while on my bike ride of 18 miles! I don’t hold a candle to you !! So excited for you and I look forward to your comments daily. I’ll be with you all the way!❤️. Cathy Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cathy — we will probably be darkening your doorway in mid-July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darken away! We are in the outer banks july6-14. So hoping I come home to you on my porch!!! If you are here the door is open. Choose a room! Or we can intercept you also I’m so excited to follow you on this adventure! You guys are amazing!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Origin Story

Leaving the Mountain West Behind