Nothing Happens

Up until today, we had way too much to write about:  narrowly avoided failure, bad weather, more failure, more bad weather, and flailing.

Yesterday, nothing happened.

So, on with the usual assaults on the photographic and video arts.

Mesmerizing waves in the Palouse.  Thankfully, the wind was behind us.

Could be worse

Ludicrous Speed (aka, special effects)

Descending into Livingstone.  Hit 46.4 mph.  Could well be the record for The Final Hurrah.

Sixty-nine blissful miles.  2971 remaining, not necessarily blissful.

Comments

  1. The Palouse is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice.
    Mike F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie. I am totally amazed each time I read a post. I pray that this is going to progress without any more bad weather and this is the last crazy
    adventure . Bless your legs and "sit upons"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tender Bits haven't been as much a problem as they might have been, thanks to the indoor trainer. But there is still some discomfort. As the ride progresses, my legs are getting stronger from standing to avoid the discomfort. The stronger I get, the more I stand. Equilibrium is near.

      Delete
  4. Yippee
    From Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. 46.4? 46.4? I watched that video... I would have been panic stricken

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Origin Story

Here because of the Grace of God, We Are

Leaving the Mountain West Behind